Revision as of 15:40, 17 September 2015 by WikiAdmin
- I would like to access control charts access from another application; is this possible?
- Yes, it is. AutoPIA relies on established standard technologies to store data, therefore you can access those data as well using those standards. For detail plea contact us sending an email to CyberQual
- I plugged a USB device on the PC, but even if I press "Refresh" the device is not included in the list
- Not all USB devices are suitable to be associated to a AutoPIA license; AutoPIA automatically discards all USB devices that do not satisfy the requirements. All USB devices correctly implementing USB standards are accepted. We tested many devices and less than 1% do not conform to USB standars and thsu could not be bound to AutoPIA licenses.
- Can I use the USB flash drive associated to the license to store my documents?
- Yes. You can normally use the USB device; AutoPIA just requires the USB device to be plugged during execution.
- What happens if the USB device is lost?
- The license is lost. Unfortunately, there is no practical way to discriminate real loss from a deliberate fraudolent declaration in order to obtain a new license.
- What happens if the USB device is damaged?
- The license is lost. Howerver, it is possible to have it restored sending the broken USB device to CyberQual premises. License restore service is charge to a minimal fixed price. Notice that CyberQual will restore the license, NOT the USB device.